Institute for Visualisation and Interactive Systems, University of Stuttgart
+49 711 685 60147 Pfaffenwaldring 5a, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany University of Stuttgart, SimTech Building, Room 01.027 Google Scholar
Matteo Bortoletto is a PhD student in the Perceptual User Interfaces group since February 2022. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Physics and a Master’s degree in Physics of Data from the University of Padua. His research interests include reinforcement learning, multi-agent systems and machine theory of mind.
Open Thesis Projects
- Learning About Agents Using Graph TransformersBachelor/Master
- Theory of Mind in Object-context ScenariosBachelor/Master
- Inferring Other Agents' Goal in Collaborative Environments Using GraphsBachelor
- Improving Common-Sense Reasoning Tasks with a Cognitive Model of Human Visual AttentionMaster
- Machine Perception and Learning (Tutor) (summer)Master
- Machine Perception and Learning (Tutor) (winter)Master
Exploring Natural Language Processing Methods for Interactive Behaviour Modelling
Proc. IFIP TC13 Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (INTERACT), pp. 1–22, 2023.
Improving Neural Saliency Prediction with a Cognitive Model of Human Visual Attention
Proc. the 45th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci), pp. 1–8, 2023.